CNN Reports that NATO members meeting this week in Wales are expected to create “a very high-readiness force” to deal with Russian aggression in Ukraine, NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen said today.
In related news, as of September 1, 2014, here’s a summary of top headlines about the Ukraine Crisis from Google News:
- Australia to adopt tougher sanctions against Russia over Ukraine September 1, 2014
- Ukraine Vessels Attacked as EU Readies Russia Sanctions September 1, 2014
- Obama seeks to reassure jittery NATO members after Russia’s invasion of Ukraine September 1, 2014
- From Ukraine, Menendez urges Obama to take tough stance against Russian aggression August 31, 2014
- If Russia really had invaded Ukraine, this is what the picture would look like August 31, 2014
The post Ukraine crisis: NATO to Create High-Readiness Force appeared first on Survival Gearhead.