HTC VIVE Pro Eye (2019) - Precision Eye Tracking Virtual Reality (VR) Headset Bundle - UK/EU Version
Color: Black / Blue
- Precision Eye Tracking. Track and analyze eye movement, attention and focus. Create more immersive virtual simulations. Gain insights about user performance and interaction. Improve training scenarios. Open the door to deeper data analysis
- Simplified Input & Navigation : Make handheld controllers optional.
- Foveated Rendering : Intelligent allocation of GPU workload.
- Tracked Area Requirements : Standing / Seated: No min. space requirements | Room-scale: A minimum play area of 2m x 1.5m is required, while the maximum size is 7m x 7m
- Controller Specs : Sensors: SteamVR Tracking 2.0 | Input: Multifunction trackpad, Grip buttons, Dual-stage trigger, System button, Menu button | Connections: Micro-USB charging port
model number: 99HARJ001-00
Part Number: 99HARJ001-00
Details: The VIVE Pro Eye VR system is designed to meet the needs of the most discerning commercial clients. Improve simulations, insights, and processing with precision eye-tracking technology that enables you to see what your users see and act accordingly. VIVE Pro Eye Headset Specs: Screen: Dual OLED 3.5" diagonal Resolution: 1440 x 1600 pixels per eye (2880 x 1600 pixels combined) Refresh rate: 90 Hz Field of view: 110 degrees Audio: Hi-Res certified headset Hi-Res certificate headphone (removable) High impedance headphone support Enhanced headphone ergonomics Input: Dual Integrated microphones Connections: USB-C 3.0, DP 1.2, Bluetooth Sensors: SteamVR Tracking, G-sensor, gyroscope, proximity, IPD sensor, eye tracking Ergonomics: Eye relief with lens distance adjustment Adjustable IPD Adjustable headphone Adjustable headstrap Eye Tracking Specs: Gaze data output frequency (binocular): 120Hz Accuracy: 0.5°–1.1°(Within FOV 20°) Calibration: 5-point Trackable field of view :110° (Eye surgery, eye disease, heavy makeup, and high myopia may affect eye tracking performance) Data output (eye information): Timestamp (device and system, Gaze origin, Gaze direction, Pupil position, Pupil size, Eye openness Interface: HTC SRanipal SDK SDK engine compatibility: Unity, Unreal In the Box : Base Station 2.0 x 2, Base Station power adapter x 2, Link box, Mounting kit, USB 3.0 cable, DisplayPort cable, Link box power adapter, Headset with headset cable, Cleaning cloth, Earphone hole cap x 2, Documentation, Controller (2018) (with lanyard) × 2, Power adapter x 2, Micro-USB cable x 2
Package Dimensions: 22.4 x 15.0 x 8.9 inches